Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday mishap

Oh Man.............
I went to Forrest Falls. What a cute little place. We
could live there!
Anyhow, I stopped at the ranger station and got a
permit (free) to go up to the top. As usual I was
unprepared. I had one water bottle and no food. I was
only going to go until I felt tired or an hour or so.
But my tummy was not happy. The trail I was on was
steep and loose, running was not much of an option. I
got to an area that flattend out and had running
water. I think it is a turn around for most people. I
saw some big leafs that I thought I could use but
decided I was too close to the water so I headed back
down thinking I would just make it to the truck and
the toilets in the parking lot. Tummy
grumbling............ I stopped on a switchback to
look for a place to poop and heard voices and there
were some peeps comming up the trail. I said hi and
scamperd down the way stopping to squeeze my butt
cheecks so no poop would escape. I finally could not
take it anymore and ran off a switchback behind a tree
and dropped my shorts and blew some dookie. Remeber
the big leaf well I did not have them any more.
Nothing but pine needles and ROCKS!!!!!! Ah, but I had
my permit just enough pink paper to take care of
buisness. So I made it to the truck and toilets for
another poop. Pulled the parking ticket off the
windshield and made my way home. Did I forget to
mention I was high on the trail when I rememberd that
my brand new parking permit was still in the glove box . Doh....As I
drove out I saw the ranger that gave me the ticket
showed him my pass and he said no problem won't even
enter it into the log. It was a nice outing not many miles though.
I was still pretty beat up froim the Whitney ascent.

No comments: