Monday, February 17, 2014

Is it real?

I was scanning fb the other day. I say scanning because do we ever really read stuff? When we ask somebody, "hey. how are you"? Do we actually care?

One of my friends posted this " ....funny thing Facebook, I notice how rarely people post when they are down or are having a difficult time most posts are super duper happy and you could easily believe that most of the face book peeps never have a bad or dull day...….

I have said it before fb is the perpetual first date. Presenting only the pretty photos, good stories and the face that we want the world to see.

I have been able to change my life for the better one the last few decades. I was given a second chance at life. I do my best to embrace my life on a daily basis. There are days however that I can get agoraphobic. I slide into depression and sit on my ass a binge on TV (thanks Netflix).

Right now I'm dealing with my lack of compassion for a family member. I have no feelings for this particular person's situation.  I am looking inward to find some compassion

No comments: