Friday, January 17, 2014

Cross Fit, Paleo, Barefoot Running and other topics that piss people off!

MY blog my RANT

Judging by the responses of my posting about CF I have touched a nerve. I participate in a sport where I am called a freak on a regular basis. Do I get PISSED and go on and on about it how that's not the truth? I hope not.  But tell somebody that CF or a hardcore extreme diet is bad for them and WOO HOO panties are all bunched up!

When I first heard of CF some years ago, I thought wow what a great idea. It was pitched as all over fitness encompassing various workouts to keep it fun, fresh and also from hitting a plateau. As I watched it grow, I watched people treat it more like a cult and religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De7rbB2bteE


If you diss CF you are met with the same rage as talking bad about Scientology with Tom C or John T. What gives? Why are Cfitters so damn sensitive? Please tell me……………….

No comments: