Thursday, September 14, 2006

Last minute run

I unexpectedly had to bring my wife some dinner at her work. It has been a crazy week for the both of us. I would have rather sat down an had a nice evening picnic with her but since I am pacing an uber ultra runner this weekend I thought it best for me to get out and pound some dirt. Man was it worth it......... I have been having trouble with my camelbak rubbing my lower back raw. So I needed to find a way to keep it in place. The little one inch strap that comes on it is fine for bike riding not good for running. I have a fuel belt that sits nicely on the hips but the bottles area small and a pain to use. Hmmmmmm....
So being Magaiver like I went to the garage pulled out an old mtn. bike helmet, removed the chin strap and adjusting buckles slapped them together and bam!. I am happy to say .......... It worked like a charm

No comments: