Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Oooh it's warm


This is one of the main trails that mountain bikers use out in Loma Linda. Got off my butt for an hour run in the hills today. I was only going out for an hour so I could make it home to shower and get ready for an appointment. Got home to find the app. had been cancelled. Shit..... I would have rather made a day trip to the mountains. Oh well.... It was a little warm at 8:00am. I have been running with my camelbak lately and I let it bounce around a bit and got some nice "rug" burns on my lower back. Don't mind them on my knees...... ;-) So I'm giving my back a break and running with two handhelds. I could get by with one but I want to get used to using two. I do not want to run out again next time I head up San G. I figure two bottles and a full bladder should get me through.

No comments: